Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome to Jen's Photography Tips - My first entry!



Well, I decided to write this blog for all those people out there who love photography, but perhaps, do not know a lot! This was me!!

I found it was really difficult to get information to help me on my way. A lot of people told me that it was too hard, you needed to study for years, that it was an art that takes many years to learn, some people even got terribly offended at me even entering the photography industry! I even lost a photographer friend over it!........and I am here to tell you this does not need to be the case and anyone can learn to take good photo's!!!

Of course all these things are true, but you can start with what you have and practise and try different things. Which is what I am going to attempt to help with! Knowledge of some basic's can make a HUGE difference.......many photographers do not want you to know this and try to hoard the information!!! :-) Others however have been nothing but helpful - I aspire to be like these people!

I am here as proof that it can be done....don't get me wrong - I have a LONG way to go, and am learning every single day and always will as there is always something new to explore. But as I alway's say, everyone has to start somewhere - some people seem to forget that! And for every doubter - there are many more supporters! Hang onto them and rid yourself of the others!!

I have experienced a lot in life and lived through a number of trauma's and continue to battle a debiltating illness, however I will not let any of this or any people try to take my dream, and I believe wholly that you are a creation of your choices - and your choices are wholly and soley unlimited by your dreams and desires to create what you want.

So on that note - welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy the tips....and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I will be more than happy to attempt to answer all questions! I want to be a provider of information not a withholder! Everyone has the right to learn how to take great photo's! If anyone has any area's they would like to be covered please comment and I will attempt to cover it for you!
Tomorrow I will have my first tip!! This photo was from my first "shoot" when I decided to get serious - even on fully automatic taken outside while I was practising composing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment